I worked out that my Croton has been in my possession for just over 4 years now. I got it when it was a tiny little stalk with 4 small leaves on it and it’s now 40 cm tall, not even including the top leaves. And it’s flowering again! This is the 2nd time this year, within a couple of months. They smell wonderful 🌸
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Date palms (Phoenix dactylifera), 1 year + 1 month
- Croton seedlings, 3 months old
- Colorful Hyacinths
- Thanksgiving cactus in bloom
- Random picture of the day
- My Hoya in winter
- Ibervillea lindheimeri, 3 years old!
- My amazing Hoya bella
- Crassula marnieriana flowers
- Astrophytum capricorne, 2 years + 9 months