This morning I woke up to a sweet scent in my living room. Initially I thought my Hoya bella flowers were the source, but I was able to track it down to a different plant. Turns out my Hoya cumingiana decided to bloom without my knowledge. All I had to do was turn the plant and there they were – 3 new flower umbels right next to each other!
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- The pollination experiment was a success! Well.. mostly.
- A digital drawing of spring, 2020
- Hoya carnosa “krimson queen” flowers!
- I found my macro lens
- Checking the roots
- I repotted my now giant Cotyledon tomentosa
- New to the team: Satin pothos
- I set my Hoya cumingiana free
- More Hoya bella flowers