A pic before and after a nice pot upgrade. I realized that it’s been a while since they were last repotted. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a pic of their roots, but I can tell you that they were a tangled mess. The soil started drying out very quickly after a watering and that was my queue to find a bigger pot. It was a bit of a massacre because the roots had attached themselves to the inside of the old pot and a knife was involved in the process. One of the Stapelia branches nearly broke off as well. I think they’re doing okay, though.
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!