This thing has outgrown its pot a long time ago and I may need to repot it. It just looks so good hanging over the edge like this. Sedum rubrotinctum is a trailing plant. If given a larger pot, it will outgrow it almost instantly.
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Hoya carnosa “krimson queen” flowers!
- I found my macro lens
- Checking the roots
- I repotted my now giant Cotyledon tomentosa
- New to the team: Satin pothos
- I set my Hoya cumingiana free
- More Hoya bella flowers
- Philodendron Brasil, now on a trellis
- Euphorbia obesa, 4 years old
- Repotting my String of Pearls