This is my Sedum rubrotinctum one year ago and today after a bit of bean and stem propagation to help it fill out its pot. Now I need to look for an even bigger pot. My first ever succulent when I was a kid was actually one of these. Obviously I didn’t know how to take care of it, so I let it stretch in low sunlight and it dropped all of its beans one by one. This time I’m doing much better.
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- The giant Hoya australis is flowering!
- Monilaria moniliformis, 3 years + 6 months (repotting session)
- Date palms, 11 months
- Cotyledon tomentosa flower!
- Astrophytum asterias “super kabuto”, 3 years + 6 months
- Hoya citrina in its new pot
- Peperomia “hope” update
- Finally some flower buds on my huge Hoya australis!
- Hoya imbricata
- Sedum rubrotinctum, 1 year of growth