This Pseudolithos cubiformis hasn’t grown at all since.. I think.. 2018. I just wanted to take another photo of it to show that it’s still very much alive. I considered shoving it under the grow lights with my small seedlings, but it might be too much of a risk to change its environment now. I mean.. this incredibly sensitive plant has survived 3 years in this South facing window, probably because it likes it. Why it stopped growing will probably have to stay a mystery.
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
If you want to see more of my artwork, here’s a link to my website (Danish).
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Colorful Thanksgiving cactus
- Cactus seedlings, 2 years + 3 months
- Painting of an arctic fox
- Adenium obesum, 5 weeks old
- Date palms, 1 year + 4 months
- Pseudolithos cubiformis, 4 years old
- Hoya citrina in the sunny spring
- Sedum rubrotinctum
- Lepismium Cruciforme flower
- Faucaria tigrina, 4 years + 1 month