This Pseudolithos cubiformis hasn’t grown at all since.. I think.. 2018. I just wanted to take another photo of it to show that it’s still very much alive. I considered shoving it under the grow lights with my small seedlings, but it might be too much of a risk to change its environment now. I mean.. this incredibly sensitive plant has survived 3 years in this South facing window, probably because it likes it. Why it stopped growing will probably have to stay a mystery.
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- The pollination experiment was a success! Well.. mostly.
- A digital drawing of spring, 2020
- Hoya carnosa “krimson queen” flowers!
- I found my macro lens
- Checking the roots
- I repotted my now giant Cotyledon tomentosa
- New to the team: Satin pothos
- I set my Hoya cumingiana free
- More Hoya bella flowers