This Pseudolithos cubiformis hasn’t grown at all since.. I think.. 2018. I just wanted to take another photo of it to show that it’s still very much alive. I considered shoving it under the grow lights with my small seedlings, but it might be too much of a risk to change its environment now. I mean.. this incredibly sensitive plant has survived 3 years in this South facing window, probably because it likes it. Why it stopped growing will probably have to stay a mystery.
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Pseudolithos migiurtinus, 5 months old
- Astrophytum myriostigma, 4,5 years old
- Astrophytum coahuilense x ornatum, 1 month old
- Adenium obesum, 5 months old (and update on the A. arabicum)
- My giant Cotyledon tomentosa is blooming
- About half of my Hoya collection in my living room window
- A little summer update
- When to water a Lapidaria
- You know you love your plant when..
- A year’s growth on my Monstera deliciosa