This Pseudolithos is not giving up! It’s not really growing very fast either. I just wanted to show you how nice and cubic it looks at 3 years and 2 months after germination. Like a toad in a trash compactor.
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Hildewintera colademononis
- Update on the propagation station
- The Nepenthes cuttings
- Croton seedlings, 2 months old
- The giant Hoya australis is flowering!
- Monilaria moniliformis, 3 years + 6 months (repotting session)
- Date palms, 11 months
- Cotyledon tomentosa flower!
- Astrophytum asterias “super kabuto”, 3 years + 6 months
- Hoya citrina in its new pot