My winter garden (well, balcony) isn’t very exciting to look at right now. Most of my cacti are dormant, my Robinia tree and Amorphophallus are completely naked and the place is generally a bit of a mess. Then this guy decided to bloom in the middle of winter. The cute purple flowers add a bit of color to my otherwise grey balcony!
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Pseudolithos migiurtinus, 5 months old
- Astrophytum myriostigma, 4,5 years old
- Astrophytum coahuilense x ornatum, 1 month old
- Adenium obesum, 5 months old (and update on the A. arabicum)
- My giant Cotyledon tomentosa is blooming
- About half of my Hoya collection in my living room window
- A little summer update
- When to water a Lapidaria
- You know you love your plant when..
- A year’s growth on my Monstera deliciosa