My winter garden (well, balcony) isn’t very exciting to look at right now. Most of my cacti are dormant, my Robinia tree and Amorphophallus are completely naked and the place is generally a bit of a mess. Then this guy decided to bloom in the middle of winter. The cute purple flowers add a bit of color to my otherwise grey balcony!
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
If you want to see more of my artwork, here’s a link to my website (Danish).
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Sinningia leucotricha care guide
- Hoya carnosa compacta variegata
- Adenium obesum, 6 weeks old
- Pseudolithos migiurtinus and cubiformis, barely 2 months old
- Colorful Thanksgiving cactus
- Cactus seedlings, 2 years + 3 months
- Painting of an arctic fox
- Adenium obesum, 5 weeks old
- Date palms, 1 year + 4 months
- Pseudolithos cubiformis, 4 years old