My Peperomia “hope” is now officially too big for the plant stand in my window and I had to find a new place for it. A bit of rearranging later, and here he is. A perfect fit.
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Date palms (Phoenix dactylifera), 1 year + 1 month
- Croton seedlings, 3 months old
- Colorful Hyacinths
- Thanksgiving cactus in bloom
- Random picture of the day
- My Hoya in winter
- Ibervillea lindheimeri, 3 years old!
- My amazing Hoya bella
- Crassula marnieriana flowers
- Astrophytum capricorne, 2 years + 9 months