My Peperomia “hope” is now officially too big for the plant stand in my window and I had to find a new place for it. A bit of rearranging later, and here he is. A perfect fit.
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Croton seedlings, 2 months old
- The giant Hoya australis is flowering!
- Monilaria moniliformis, 3 years + 6 months (repotting session)
- Date palms, 11 months
- Cotyledon tomentosa flower!
- Astrophytum asterias “super kabuto”, 3 years + 6 months
- Hoya citrina in its new pot
- Peperomia “hope” update
- Finally some flower buds on my huge Hoya australis!
- Hoya imbricata