My Peperomia “hope” is now officially too big for the plant stand in my window and I had to find a new place for it. A bit of rearranging later, and here he is. A perfect fit.
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Adenium obesum, 5 months + 20 days old
- Astrophytum coahuilense x ornatum, 7 weeks old
- Albino sedum rubrotinctum
- Pseudolithos migiurtinus, 5 months old
- Astrophytum myriostigma, 4,5 years old
- Astrophytum coahuilense x ornatum, 1 month old
- Adenium obesum, 5 months old (and update on the A. arabicum)
- My giant Cotyledon tomentosa is blooming
- About half of my Hoya collection in my living room window
- A little summer update