It’s a little late, but I have finally found my New Year’s resolution for 2020 and hopefully the rest of my life. I need to get out more, and the perfect start is to make use of the huge forest just outside my door. I suffer from SAD every year from August until April, living in the cold, dark and wet Denmark where the sun only shines a few days every winter. Today was a sunny day and I’m glad I managed to leave my home and drag my feet through 10 cm of mud for 2 hours, because feeling tired from a walk is much different than feeling tired from staying in and watching TV all day.
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- The pollination experiment was a success! Well.. mostly.
- A digital drawing of spring, 2020
- Hoya carnosa “krimson queen” flowers!
- I found my macro lens
- Checking the roots
- I repotted my now giant Cotyledon tomentosa
- New to the team: Satin pothos
- I set my Hoya cumingiana free
- More Hoya bella flowers