Some of my plants have started blooming, including my seed grown 3 year old Mammillaria plumosa v. roseiflora. It’s gorgeous! More flowers are on the way, too. It’s growing its first pink flower crown.
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
If you want to see more of my artwork, here’s a link to my website (Danish).
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Colorful Thanksgiving cactus
- Cactus seedlings, 2 years + 3 months
- Painting of an arctic fox
- Adenium obesum, 5 weeks old
- Date palms, 1 year + 4 months
- Pseudolithos cubiformis, 4 years old
- Hoya citrina in the sunny spring
- Sedum rubrotinctum
- Lepismium Cruciforme flower
- Faucaria tigrina, 4 years + 1 month