The ball of fluff is growing even more fluff balls. Some of the fluff has been stained slightly last time I fertilized, but it will probably grow out of it soon. All of my Mammillaria cactus have proven to grow much, much faster than all of my other cacti. It’s so satisfying to watch your seed grown cacti just fill one pot after another. I’ve had to repot this one 3 times because new pups shoot out from the base of the mother plant pretty much constantly.
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- When to water a Lapidaria
- You know you love your plant when..
- A year’s growth on my Monstera deliciosa
- The Sulcorebutia rauschii exploded with growth
- Hoya flowers on a rainy day
- Plant haul
- My Hoya retusa is doing great!
- Robinia tree, 1 year and 4 months old
- Astrophytum coahuilense x ornatum, 2 weeks old
- It’s happening! My seed grown Euphorbia obesa is blooming!