My Lepismium Cruciforme is flowering, too. One single, tiny flower. This plant has been growing like crazy this spring. The leaves are almost 100 cm long and it won’t be long before they reach my window sills.
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Hoya carnosa “krimson queen” flowers!
- I found my macro lens
- Checking the roots
- I repotted my now giant Cotyledon tomentosa
- New to the team: Satin pothos
- I set my Hoya cumingiana free
- More Hoya bella flowers
- Philodendron Brasil, now on a trellis
- Euphorbia obesa, 4 years old
- Repotting my String of Pearls