It’s been a while since I used my iPad to draw digital designs. I’ve wanted to draw quick, simple plants for months now, and last night I gave it a try. I was lucky enough to get a commission from my cousin (the cat, dog, bear, pig and rabbit). The rest were only a test to see if this style worked for me. I think it does!
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- When to water a Lapidaria
- You know you love your plant when..
- A year’s growth on my Monstera deliciosa
- The Sulcorebutia rauschii exploded with growth
- Hoya flowers on a rainy day
- Plant haul
- My Hoya retusa is doing great!
- Robinia tree, 1 year and 4 months old
- Astrophytum coahuilense x ornatum, 2 weeks old
- It’s happening! My seed grown Euphorbia obesa is blooming!