I found this pic on my iCloud from before I knew anything about succulents. This was my first Echeveria (E. lilacina) and it was a beauty!
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
If you want to see more of my artwork, here’s a link to my website (Danish).
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Sinningia leucotricha care guide
- Hoya carnosa compacta variegata
- Adenium obesum, 6 weeks old
- Pseudolithos migiurtinus and cubiformis, barely 2 months old
- Colorful Thanksgiving cactus
- Cactus seedlings, 2 years + 3 months
- Painting of an arctic fox
- Adenium obesum, 5 weeks old
- Date palms, 1 year + 4 months
- Pseudolithos cubiformis, 4 years old