I bought this Hoya australis (probably) from a private seller because it had gotten out of control and they didn’t have room for it in their house. It took me just under an hour to untangle the 2,5 meter vines and tuck them in around the well hidden trellis. This Hoya is going to do just fine in my living room, but man, she didn’t lie when she told me it was big.
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Croton seedlings, 2 months old
- The giant Hoya australis is flowering!
- Monilaria moniliformis, 3 years + 6 months (repotting session)
- Date palms, 11 months
- Cotyledon tomentosa flower!
- Astrophytum asterias “super kabuto”, 3 years + 6 months
- Hoya citrina in its new pot
- Peperomia “hope” update
- Finally some flower buds on my huge Hoya australis!
- Hoya imbricata