I bought this Hoya australis (probably) from a private seller because it had gotten out of control and they didn’t have room for it in their house. It took me just under an hour to untangle the 2,5 meter vines and tuck them in around the well hidden trellis. This Hoya is going to do just fine in my living room, but man, she didn’t lie when she told me it was big.
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- The pollination experiment was a success! Well.. mostly.
- A digital drawing of spring, 2020
- Hoya carnosa “krimson queen” flowers!
- I found my macro lens
- Checking the roots
- I repotted my now giant Cotyledon tomentosa
- New to the team: Satin pothos
- I set my Hoya cumingiana free
- More Hoya bella flowers