The strangest Hoya in my collection. Hoya imbricata develops one leaf at a time instead of two and if grown next to a wall or another plant, the leaves will hug the wall like a sticky pancake. Mine are currently taco shaped because they haven’t had anything to grow up against until now. So I’m training it to grow up my Monstera deliciosa.
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Date palms (Phoenix dactylifera), 1 year + 1 month
- Croton seedlings, 3 months old
- Colorful Hyacinths
- Thanksgiving cactus in bloom
- Random picture of the day
- My Hoya in winter
- Ibervillea lindheimeri, 3 years old!
- My amazing Hoya bella
- Crassula marnieriana flowers
- Astrophytum capricorne, 2 years + 9 months