This Hoya citrina hasn’t given up yet. It only just started growing again after a long and dark winter, and only because I’m misting the leaves once a day. I guess it needs high humidity to grow without dropping all of its new leaves.
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Hoya carnosa “krimson queen” flowers!
- I found my macro lens
- Checking the roots
- I repotted my now giant Cotyledon tomentosa
- New to the team: Satin pothos
- I set my Hoya cumingiana free
- More Hoya bella flowers
- Philodendron Brasil, now on a trellis
- Euphorbia obesa, 4 years old
- Repotting my String of Pearls