Another hanging plant for my curtainless window in the living room. I’ve walked by this Epiphyllum so many times in my local grocery store and finally decided to bring it home with me. It was my lucky day too, as it was marked down from 90 DKK (12 euro) to 40 DKK (5 euro). The cashier commented on its unusual appearance and I told her the flowers will be amazing. It does look like salad when it’s not flowering, though.
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- The giant Hoya australis is flowering!
- Monilaria moniliformis, 3 years + 6 months (repotting session)
- Date palms, 11 months
- Cotyledon tomentosa flower!
- Astrophytum asterias “super kabuto”, 3 years + 6 months
- Hoya citrina in its new pot
- Peperomia “hope” update
- Finally some flower buds on my huge Hoya australis!
- Hoya imbricata
- Sedum rubrotinctum, 1 year of growth