Another hanging plant for my curtainless window in the living room. I’ve walked by this Epiphyllum so many times in my local grocery store and finally decided to bring it home with me. It was my lucky day too, as it was marked down from 90 DKK (12 euro) to 40 DKK (5 euro). The cashier commented on its unusual appearance and I told her the flowers will be amazing. It does look like salad when it’s not flowering, though.
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- The pollination experiment was a success! Well.. mostly.
- A digital drawing of spring, 2020
- Hoya carnosa “krimson queen” flowers!
- I found my macro lens
- Checking the roots
- I repotted my now giant Cotyledon tomentosa
- New to the team: Satin pothos
- I set my Hoya cumingiana free
- More Hoya bella flowers