I brought the date palm seedlings indoors because it’s getting colder at night. I don’t know if it’s actually necessary. Date palms should be able to handle temperatures just over freezing, but I’m not taking a chance with these guys yet.
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Keeping it simple (digital drawings)
- Astrophytum myriostigma, 3 years + 9 months
- A cute little flower on my Ceropegia woodii variegata
- The Croton is flowering for the 2nd time this year!
- Hoya pubicalyx “royal hawaiian purple”
- Stapelia grandiflora, 3 years after sowing
- Update on my 4 year old Crassula falcata
- Hildewintera colademononis
- Update on the propagation station
- The Nepenthes cuttings