I just found this singular flower on my giant Cotyledon tomentosa (Bear’s paw)! I didn’t think it would flower this year, so this was a nice surprise.
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Faucaria tigrina, 3 years + 9 months
- Updated “logo”
- A succulent bunch
- Pilea peperomioides, the 3 year old giant
- Keeping it simple (digital drawings)
- Astrophytum myriostigma, 3 years + 9 months
- A cute little flower on my Ceropegia woodii variegata
- The Croton is flowering for the 2nd time this year!
- Hoya pubicalyx “royal hawaiian purple”
- Stapelia grandiflora, 3 years after sowing