I’ve been growing cacti from seeds for a few years now and not all of them have been a success. This Astrophytum asterias “super kabuto” is now 3,5 years old, but it still looks like a tiny seedling. Its growth stalled entirely when it was a couple of months old and it never really caught up. Recently it decided to grow again from the top of the stalled growth and I’m happy about that. Let’s just see how long I get to keep this straggler.
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Pseudolithos migiurtinus, 5 months old
- Astrophytum myriostigma, 4,5 years old
- Astrophytum coahuilense x ornatum, 1 month old
- Adenium obesum, 5 months old (and update on the A. arabicum)
- My giant Cotyledon tomentosa is blooming
- About half of my Hoya collection in my living room window
- A little summer update
- When to water a Lapidaria
- You know you love your plant when..
- A year’s growth on my Monstera deliciosa