I thought for a while that they would look like regular asterias, but one is suddenly covered with fluffs and the other one forgot to grow some on one side.
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
If you want to see more of my artwork, here’s a link to my website (Danish).
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Sinningia leucotricha care guide
- Hoya carnosa compacta variegata
- Adenium obesum, 6 weeks old
- Pseudolithos migiurtinus and cubiformis, barely 2 months old
- Colorful Thanksgiving cactus
- Cactus seedlings, 2 years + 3 months
- Painting of an arctic fox
- Adenium obesum, 5 weeks old
- Date palms, 1 year + 4 months
- Pseudolithos cubiformis, 4 years old