Today was the first clear night in months. My succulents have enjoyed a whole day of sunlight, protected from wind behind glass panes on my balcony. The built up heat allowed me to stay out there to watch my solar powered lights turn on. They don’t light up much, but my Aloe vera seems to enjoy it. It made for a nice picture, too.
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
If you want to see more of my artwork, here’s a link to my website (Danish).
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Colorful Thanksgiving cactus
- Cactus seedlings, 2 years + 3 months
- Painting of an arctic fox
- Adenium obesum, 5 weeks old
- Date palms, 1 year + 4 months
- Pseudolithos cubiformis, 4 years old
- Hoya citrina in the sunny spring
- Sedum rubrotinctum
- Lepismium Cruciforme flower
- Faucaria tigrina, 4 years + 1 month