Today was the first clear night in months. My succulents have enjoyed a whole day of sunlight, protected from wind behind glass panes on my balcony. The built up heat allowed me to stay out there to watch my solar powered lights turn on. They don’t light up much, but my Aloe vera seems to enjoy it. It made for a nice picture, too.
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Hoya carnosa “krimson queen” flowers!
- I found my macro lens
- Checking the roots
- I repotted my now giant Cotyledon tomentosa
- New to the team: Satin pothos
- I set my Hoya cumingiana free
- More Hoya bella flowers
- Philodendron Brasil, now on a trellis
- Euphorbia obesa, 4 years old
- Repotting my String of Pearls