We finally had a few moments of sun during the weekend, so I could enjoy it with my plant buddies. The Hoya ladder has stopped growing for now, but it still looks pretty and green in the corner of my living room. These Hoyas did well this winter compared to pretty much every other Hoya I own. Most of my plants have lost way too many leaves because of the lack of light and humidity (the radiators underneath my windows remove humidity from the air).
My name is Helle and I’m a Danish graphic designer.
I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
If you want to see more of my artwork, here’s a link to my website (Danish).
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Colorful Thanksgiving cactus
- Cactus seedlings, 2 years + 3 months
- Painting of an arctic fox
- Adenium obesum, 5 weeks old
- Date palms, 1 year + 4 months
- Pseudolithos cubiformis, 4 years old
- Hoya citrina in the sunny spring
- Sedum rubrotinctum
- Lepismium Cruciforme flower
- Faucaria tigrina, 4 years + 1 month