We finally had a few moments of sun during the weekend, so I could enjoy it with my plant buddies. The Hoya ladder has stopped growing for now, but it still looks pretty and green in the corner of my living room. These Hoyas did well this winter compared to pretty much every other Hoya I own. Most of my plants have lost way too many leaves because of the lack of light and humidity (the radiators underneath my windows remove humidity from the air).
I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- Pseudolithos migiurtinus, 5 months old
- Astrophytum myriostigma, 4,5 years old
- Astrophytum coahuilense x ornatum, 1 month old
- Adenium obesum, 5 months old (and update on the A. arabicum)
- My giant Cotyledon tomentosa is blooming
- About half of my Hoya collection in my living room window
- A little summer update
- When to water a Lapidaria
- You know you love your plant when..
- A year’s growth on my Monstera deliciosa