I’m a Danish graphic designer and aspiring artist. I love to paint plants/nature and grow succulents and houseplants in my apartment. This is a blog about exactly that.
Follow me on a trial and error adventure!
- When to water a Lapidaria
- You know you love your plant when..
- A year’s growth on my Monstera deliciosa
- The Sulcorebutia rauschii exploded with growth
- Hoya flowers on a rainy day
- Plant haul
- My Hoya retusa is doing great!
- Robinia tree, 1 year and 4 months old
- Astrophytum coahuilense x ornatum, 2 weeks old
- It’s happening! My seed grown Euphorbia obesa is blooming!